|Operating company||Members Net Inc.|
|President and Representative Director||Kyouhei Uchida|
|Location||5th floor, Shinjuku Island Tower,
6-5-1, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 〒163-1305
|Business hours||(Receiving orders) 9:00～21:00
* We will consult with the customer with flexibility regarding dates and times for visits and equipment setup.
|Timing and method of product payment||(1) Bank transfer (payment at time of order, customer bears transfer fee)
(2) Collect on delivery (COD) (payment when goods arrive)
(3) Lease (date specified by leasing company)
(4) Credit (date specified by credit company)
|Required charges other than product payment||(1) Consumption tax: We reserve 8%.
(2) Shipping and handling: We will provide notification at the time of the estimate or order as fees may differ depending on product size.
(3) Assembly and setup fees: Assembly and setup fees in the case of large machines such as photocopiers
(4) We do not receive a fee with respect to office equipment and the like that can be delivered by courier and set up by the customer.
(5) Where assembly or setup fees are required, we will provide notification at the time of the estimate or order.
(6) Bank transfer fees: In case of a bank transfer, a bank transfer fee will be charged.
(7) COD fees: In case of collect on delivery (COD), a COD fee will be charged in addition to the shipping fee.
|Order expiration date||None in particular.
If we are out of stock we will notify the customer to that effect by phone or email.
|Product shipping date||For lease or credit, we install or ship after a review by the leasing or credit company is passed; for collect on delivery (COD), at the time of order; and for lump sum cash payments, after confirming receipt of product payment. We will notify you in advance of the shipping date. If you specify a date and time, we will ship so that the product will arrive at the date and time specified.|
|Defective products and returns||If there are discrepancies with your order or defects in the product, we will handle it by refunding your payment, conducting a return or exchange of the product, or switching to an equivalent model. We will bear the shipping fees in such cases. Further, we will consult with the customer regarding the best method of returning or exchanging the product and conducting the transaction. For other breakdowns, defects, and the like, we will respond in accordance with our rules or the manufacturer’s rules on compensation.|