Pick-up / Return in Japan
We offer pick-up and return by delivery services, at airport counters or Tokyo(Shinjuku) counter in Japan.
Please pick one method that fits your schedule and needs.
Return your device using delivery services in Japan
Delivery Services Fees
A fee is incurred when you pick up or return device using delivery services.
This fee will be combined with your rental fee and billed together.
Returning device using delivery services
When you return your device to us by delivery services in Japan, there is no need to contact us. We will proceed to billing once we receive and examine the contents.
If you are planning to return your device using delivery services.
* Please note that the day you ship back the device will also be the last day of service.
* Please use a carrier that keeps a record of shipment date and select an estimated delivery date.
* Please use the prepaid shipping slip included in our package.If you used a carrier other than the one from our prepaid shipping slip to
send back the device. We will still not be able to refund the return fee.
* Please do not use regular mail for returning because it does not have a record of the shipment date.There are other carriers who does
not keep a record of shipment date. Please try not to use them.
* Please be aware that if we cannot verify the shipment date, then your last day of service will be changed to the date we receive the
equipment.This means you will be charged rental fees during the transit of the device. Please return your equipment according to
instruction to avoid additional fees.
Places where delivery service are available.
You can use delivery services (preferred by WIFI-HIRE) in the following locations for returns.
How to return your device using delivery serivces
1. Make sure you have everything.
Please return everything that came with our package.
Everything includes the rental device(s), cable(s), manual(s), etc.
* Depending on your order, you may or may not have all these accessories.
Put everything in the pouch or case that came with the package.
Then put it into a cardboard box or a parcel bag.
* Please do not adhere the shipping slip to the pouch or case.
3. Fill out the shipping slip
Fill out the "from" section in the shipping slip correctly. This section usually includes name, address, phone number.
* Shipping slip is included in the package we sent you. Unless you have a preferred carrier, please use our designated carrier.
You can choose to ship it at any shop with a shipping service counter, most convenience stores or shipping centers.
Or you can choose to have someone from the carrier to pick it up at your doorstep by using the pick-up service.*
For information on how to have someone pick up your package, please contact the designated carrier.
*Carrier pick-up service requires a phone call to carrier directly. The number is indicated on the shipping slip.